Saturday, November 22

Achievement

A colleague of mine is having her wedding lunch today but she appeared to be a bit simple about it. I mean, what i heard from mty friends is that she jus plan to have a simple wedding lunch.

And SIMPLE means:
1. No 'big' wedding gown. Judt a simple one
2. No make-up and hair-do
3. Need share restauruant with other walk-in guests
4. No PA system available in restaurant (or so i've heard)
5. No bridal bouquet

It was tat simple. I mena they went thru their ceremony in Msia and hence, this was more like jus a wedding lunch, which they treat it as a simple get-together wif friends. But a bit too simple right. So some of my colleagues went out of their way to arrange bridal bouquet la, make-up lar etc for her.

Being the kay poh me, I also did something for her......... The bridal car.

The end product:

Think its cute and worth it


Think its cute and worth it.
Ltr, think its cute and not worth it.


The end product.
It nice right? Though pic was a bit blur.


I like the front view.

No comments: