Monday, November 24

Mixed Feeling

The long anticipated news is out! Civil Servants will only get 0.5 months of bonus on top of the 13th month. Since July alr get the 0.5 bonus, so dec will only get one month more of bonus. haiz....

Juz watched 2 episodes of Life Tranformers. Felt real sad. Cant imagine that there are still Singaporeans out there that still live in such shabby conditions. Sure, compared to those people living in slums, they are much better. However, when compared to others like us, we seemed so blessed. We are complaining that we need air-con and stuff cos of hot weather. They are hoping, not even daring to say it out loud, that they need food to fill their stomach.

I am able to feed myself, have some savings, able to go on overseas tour, able to provide for my own tieriary education. What am I supposed to complain abt? Not so much bonus? When pple are out thr suffering?

What am I thinking about?

No comments: