Tuesday, November 11

No Idea

Myexams are over! Long over... As of 12 noon yesterday, my july 2008 semester is over, yeah!!!! Time for tat long awaited party.

It abt 4 plus now (in the morning) and I gt no idea why i woke up so early. Maybe I'm so used to waking up @ tis timing till nw my body is accustom tp it liao.

Also, as of 930 last night, Benjamin droppped out of the competition. I was still chatting wif Auntie Tan when she suddenly called me and said she needed help to bring her son home.

I didnt think much about it till i reached thr. Wah, Benjamin really sleeping lor. Not jus resting or taking a nap. Its real SLEEP! When i was thr to fetch hime, still ok, gt wheelchair. The medic jus wheel-chaired him to my car then lift him from wheel chair to my car. The main prob was from my car to his rm. Along the way home, i was thinking how to bring him up.

Luckily, when we reach the foot of the blk, we manage to revive him a little (by lightly slapping him on the cheeks). But it was still no joke trying to help a 70 over kg guy (taller than me by the way)up. He jus bsaically lean onto me and i have to drag him. The most fortuante thing is that he could drag his feet a bit. At First, Auntie Tan suggested that me and Benedicy " FIREMAN LIFT HIM"! Ok Auntie Tan, if u r reading this, fireman lift is NO joke, esp for a heavy man. If I was looking nonchantly when u suggest to me, I was jus trying to contain my cool since u r so tired and worried. In other days, think my jaws will jus drop.

Gt another shock in her house. I was happily waiting to see of there was anything I could help with, thinking her precious Peanuts was in the kitchen. Then there was this sudden rush of beel tinkling, which i knew was it! cmg from the room to the living room! Gt a bit of jump thr. Lucky Auntie Tan flr nvr crack.

______________________________________________________________________

No matter hw a son grew up, he is still a son in his parents' eyes. Throughout the whole competition, Auntie Tan nvr went home but stayed thr for about 3 days 2 nights to accompany Benjamin. In the middle of the night, Auntie Tan watched over him and woke him up to make sure his hands doesnt slip. She had to entertain his nonsense as well when he was a bit halucinating from his serve lack of slp.

Even back at him, when Auntie Tan was "bed-bathing" him, I was jus staying ard when I suddenly heard" Ben ar, Mummy help u clean up ar..." Tis sentence suddenly struck me! Though Ben is alr 20 yrs old, but the nummy still care so much abt him.

Come to think of it, even when i am sick these few yrs, my mum always try to make me herbal tea. When the days gets a bit unbearable hot, herbal tea are always thr. Knowing i will nvr drink those bitter, foul smelling type of herbal tea, she always makes those sugar cane or barley water type that i like. Hahha.. Maybe tats why my dad plants sugar cane outside the house. Hmmm... Hw come nvr plant barley?

Parental love is unconditional. No longer hw old or hw much u disappoint ur parents, they still love you. Thinking back abt hw the kids treat their parents, it a bit unfair. Some kids i have heard said that their oarents don love them cos they don buy wat the kids wan. The onli reason i can think of for tat is that the kids are still young. Of course, there are other parents who are also otherwise................................................................................................................................

No comments: