Saturday, November 8

Outing with my P4 & P5s

Last tue went out to see a play (The Buzy Bee) with some of my P4 & P5s. The show was quite alrite, thought their play at Jubilee was much much better.

At the end of the play, i asked Ivy to help us take some fotos. When she tried to crack some jokes,like asking whether Mr Phua is handsome or not, my two class jus went quiet. Undaunted by the failure, she ask again. Silence followed. She doesnt get the pic leh. Think she alr obasan! The students i brought are those better ones who normally keep quiet. Think in their hearts I am quite a strict person so when she suddenly ask tat question, think they were quie stunned!!!!!

The title of the show



The whole auditorium was full



Me with some P5


One of our students was selected to join in the play


Wirh my kids

No comments: