Sunday, November 30

Past Week

Wow. This whole wk was quite busy for me.

1st 3 days had to go NIE for TSN Course and hav assignments lor... Sainz.... Thinking of completing it before i go for my overseas trip. But no motivtion to complete leh...


Thursday went for my 2nd eye review. The senior optician said my cornea is not completely healed yet. So need to go for 3rd review end of Jan next year. The ete review was quite quick and since i had some time left after the review, saw this shop @ Paragon and went in.

The shop name


Heavenly Dessert


My Soup


Ah mAH'S SOUP




Then met my "long-lost" NIE friends for dinner. As usual, we went for KTV after dinner, our common hobby mahz.. I remember we used to pon lessons to go ktv, heheh... Nt ur typical good students lar.

Think muz be the ktv session. Fri woke up with sore throat and aching ear. Feeling damn sianz. Went to sch do some tidying then went with Ah Mah to go shopping. I was feeling quite sick alr but then, i was thinking maybe stay at home will feel even more sick so went out with her lor. Bought 4 books @ Kinokuniya which set me back by $80 bucks. Hw come the book so expensive ar? Then went to c a movie abt teenagers woth Auntie Esther and her sons. Not a bad show.

Today spent the whole day @ home. Nvr even step out of the door. Finish one book alr. Tmr i am gg to get my new fone. Will blog more abt it tmr when i get it, yea! Been eyeing the fone since the ad came out.

Mon gg JB the entire day! Shiok!

No comments: