Saturday, November 22

Personality

About personality. Some of my colleagues mentioned to me that i behaved differently inside and outside staff room. To the students, I am a strict teacher who cannot stnad nonsense or pple handling their homework late. Though i can play with them and joke ard, the students still know whr to draw the line. In staff room, I am always shouting. Not bossing ard but more of behaving like a grown up kid. Lately, someone also commented whether they are spoiling me by indulging in my child-like personality.

I understand that once a person grow up, they can no longer behave the way they used to behave. In my teenage years, i long to be treated like a grown up and often ask pple to treat me like one. However, i know that deep down inside, i am still a kid. Come one day when i suddenly realise that i had been playing as another person all along. I am not that mature, so why shld i be so pretentious? Why shld i bother to put on 'make-up' everytime i am with my friends and colleagues?

At this age, i think i am still entitled to some child-like behaviour,unlike someone else. When it comes to decision making, i don think i am childish. I weigh out the pros and cons before saying something. However, when its relaxed time, then can go all out to be myself. Its not i go all out to be like a child. Its jus in me.

I guess its also the company i hand out with in my sch. Most of my older colleagues still sees me as a teenager, not an adult. Look @ the way they talk to me at times. I am not blaming them as i sometimes find myself enjoying their way as it means i do not need to make major decisions or pretentious.

I think it doesnt matter hw ur personality is. As long as it some to decision making, you are mature enuff to make wat is best for all and yourself. You just to be able to rise up to the occasion wheever it calls for one.

Hiaz... I'm also not sure. Maybe i shld stay less away from sch so that i can grow up instead of under the aunties who treated me like one of their sons. Maybe, with the additional load nxt yr, i can no longer be wat i am now.

Actually, I feel quite sad thinking one day, i might lose all my 童真and start acting all prim and proper every single day. that day will come and i shudder to think of it now.

No comments: