Friday, March 30

30th March 2007

Coming to the end of March liao... One month has passed since my stepping into CHS. OMG! I only finished 2 observations. Win liao lor. Still left 8. My P5 CT is supposed to observe me nxt thur but then, gt swim meet!!! Diao diao.... Think have to postpone to next next week already. Then win liao lor. Next wk gt one observation, the wk after nxt gt 3 observations. This wk no observations at all i alr busy like siao. Cant imagine my week with all 3 observations.

I don like tue and thur. These are the days I have 1st period lesson. Sianz lor. I need to reach school early to prepare and worse, print things cos i don hav printer @ home. Now slp so little, panda eyes cmg out soon. My body is lethargic and lifeless. Quite burnt out alr. Hope that after my prac, i can go overseas to recharge.

I gt 2 prac friends in NIE tat are on cold war. They are nt talking to each other lor. Both of them thinks that the other party is soooo childish.. Ai yo! So sianz to be trapped inbetween them. I am "close" to both of them and then, i am like trapped inbetween them... this is SIANZ X 1000000.... Hope they can patch up soon. Wat happend if they continue like this and then, whamp! They go to the same school later.. God knows wat will happen then. But if tat;s the case, don let me be in the same sch as them. I will die a terrible death.

Recently taken up 2 more tuition assignments. Caluculated the amount. Haha.. Quite a substantial amt. I am kept so busy with all these tuition and sch stuff. Tired but contended.

Lean onto the Father's arm and you will enjoy peace ever after.

2 comments:

Uniquek said...

just ignore those 2 childish kids. concentrate on the other 'two', you know what i mean la.. keke

Mattz said...

Hahah.. Thnx ar... Provided I can forget about the other two childish one first, esp difficult when they are around me all the time...