Thursday, March 1

1st March

This is the 4th day of my practicum in Catholic High. The envoirnment is like the same. Felt very tired even though I have not started teaching yet. I wonder is it due to the environment.

Met all the pple that i am supposed to meet. The Cooperating Teachers, the School Coordinating Mentor, the Vice-Principals and Principal. OMG! The Princicpal wanted to give us "sai kang" the first time we met him. WTF! None of us of course wanted that. He painted such a nice picture, wanting us to do more so that we can learn, However, in actual fact, he juz want someone to take over the class that the previous teacher has just left behind.

Some of my previous students also came to see me. Haha.. Was quite happy to see them. They were asking me why i nvr go back to teach them. haha... I am teaching pri 3 & 5 this time round. The pri 3 class was not bad, one of the gifted class so still ok. But the 5D class was terrible. Got one super big size guy in my class that cant control his temper and once aggitated, wants to beat someone up. He is super attention seaking lor. Got one China huy in the same class. I think his chi-na damn good lor. Haha.. Scared that he might challenge me, haha..

The pri 3 class is ok. Some quite nerds of course being the gifted prog class. I think i don need to spend tat much energy on them but rather the 5D class.Hope that this practicum pass smoothly.


Challenges are set to make men stronger.

No comments: