Wednesday, March 21

1st Lesson Observation

Went thru my 1st lesson observation. Was a bit nervous about it initially. Prepare the IT stuff like siao. Even up to the last min before my supervisor came, i was still adjusting my lesson resources. Hahah...

Luckily it all went well. The supervisor said i improved thousand folds since the last practicum. Everything was ok till the grp work. He says that my management of grp work still a bit noisy and unruly. Hahah... Hmmm.. Needs to improve on tat. As for the other things, I managed to get proficient for all. Not bad,considering i only get majority Proficient the last time round. This time, except for Classroom Management, I get all other proficient. Actually, i saw the supervisor marks on the Proficient under the Classroom management section. Then he corrected that away and changed tat to acceptable. I think i can do ok in my grp work juz now, i can get all proficient. Haiz... Miss tat pt but juz so much. Muz work harder on my other observations.

Tmr is my first lesson with the P5 class. Hope everything goes well. The OBESE, RUDE, UNRULY,ATTENTION SEEKING AND SO CALLED ADHD guy is absent today. I know i shouldnt think like this buy i really hope that he will be absebt tmr. At least, don create more trouble than necessarily for my first lesson with them.

Father, i pray you let me lie in your arms forever.

No comments: