Friday, March 2

My Personality

Yeah!! Finished one week of practicum liao... 9 more to go, haha... So far, so good. The downside is tat we cant gossip as much as before due to the seating arrangement. You see, the last time we were allocated the Resource Room where we could gossip and talk as loudly as we want. Now, we are in the staff room and hence, hav to be careful abt wat we talk abt.

I just went thru my last prac feedbacks by my CTs and i realise tat i was given a lot of points for the rapport with students. Then a few days ago, i was having this super long (1hr) chat with one of my tuition kid's mum. She says that her kid likes me and hope that i can "walk" into her son's world. haha... Felt on cloud nine when i heard this praise.

Today i went for tuition. Was wearing contact lenses. The mum actually complimented me for my eyes. She says my eyes are v beautiful... Hahah.. If i were a gal, i would surely feel over the moon, haha... For me, i jus thank her lor. Don know wat to say. Was stun for a moment. She actually said :" pity those eyes hid behind glasses." I think maybe she jus talk cock onli.

Went for new tuition today, recommended by one of my super rich kid. Wow.. Such a huge difference! My tuition kids lives in a 3 times bigger house than mine but his close cousin lives in a 4 room flat with 9 family members. The mum also wants me to charge lower as her family income is not that good. Hmmm... Might consider, seeing her family condition. But she lives so far, far. Tampines lehz....

No comments: