Monday, March 12

Injury

So sianz... My left eye cornea gt infected. Now my vision is blurred. The optician says that its due to over usage of contact lenses. Haiz.... Its my fault actually. Ever since i start practicum, i start wearing contact lenses fr 6am all the way till ard midnight. No wonder my eyes are choking fr lack of oxygen. To add salt to injury, I accidentally step on my spec and hence, i cant even have spec to wear.

Went to make a new pair. OMG! I think i kena chop by the auntie. I told the auntie tat i jus need the "most normal" pair of spec and she intro me one that costs me $150 in total. wtf! I was thinking of one tat costs less than 100 since i onli wear spec @ home. haiz... But bo bian. Have to make, otherwise my eyes will get worse and worst, might need go for operation. Hopefully, my cornea will heal by itself. I don wan to admit into hospital in the middle of my prac.

This is the term break and hence, i gt a week's break too. However, i nid to do lesson plamn, NIE assignment and etc. So sianz... Sianz... Sianz...



God will carry us in His arms.

1 comment:

Uniquek said...

Tell you dont peep at granny panties liao, you dont listen. see la now gt cornea infections.. hahaha