Monday, March 26

Starting of a new week

Its the start of the new week today. Don know why the hell I woke uop so early for. I think i will go back to slp ltr, haha....

Last fri was damn depressing. Hope that this week will be much better. Today will be e-learning for the P4 and 5s. Which means, I get to hav the day off coz my P3 class is onli one period today! Yeah!!! Can have more time to do my lesson plans and teaching resource. Thank God for the extra time.

Over the weekends, I finished all my markings. Hiaz... Don think its easy hor, actually quite difficult. One word, the kids can find so many different ways to write it wrongly. And this is a good class somemore, future GEP class. Wonder how the poorer class will perform.

Kinda like my lifestyle now. Morning go school, afternoon try to sneak in some time to do marking or sleep, evening go tuition. This routine goes on for all 5 weekdays. Hahah... Not bad. Time flies like no one's biz and it kept me busy. Helps to save $$$ too as it involves earning $$$ and not spending it. Working out my lesson fees, I realise that it goes up to $1.1K. Now hope to get a Sunday early evening tuition job and then, I am all not accepting anymore. Tutoring all boys, haha... All of them quite cute and obedient. Lucky don hav those that are defiant and rude.

Tat fri when i was depressed. On sat, one of my tuition kid, Andre, called me to ask me how was my day and some homework questions. I don know what is his main purpose in calling me (juz asking me how my day was or asking me homework questions) but i just feel so appreciated when he asked in his childish manner," Teacher Matthew, Andre here. What are you doing now? How was your day?" Haha... He jus made my day brighten up and forget all depressing stuff i encounter the day before.

On sat, I went out with my army friends. Went for a Mr Bean movie followed by dinner @ Fish and Co and rounded up by dessert in Bugis. Was quite happy during this outing. Though its another all guys outing, but i actually enjoyed the time. All guys jus fooling ard and joking like idiots from planet Mars, haha... Been a long time since i last went out with them. The last time was the potluck dinner a.k.a Mahjong session @ my place. When i was driving Quek back ,I actually gt a new revelation. Though i was complaining abt army and wasting of my time there,I actually made quite a bit of friends there. We sort of lost touch once we ORD but luckily for reservist, we mananged to retrieve back all the contacts. At least, the bunch of us are going out on a constant basis. At least, we tried our best to hav a group outing once a month or so. The gang is the usual one: KT, Quek (sometimes fly kite one though), Adrian (quite onz. Nvr miss any outing so far), Hui Beng (though reserved @ times), Kuan Koon (most of the time can come out unless he is busy making money), Ngai anf of course HANDSOME ME! hhahahah... Buay yao bai!

Father, I thank you in the name of Jesus for placing PEOPLE in my life for a purpose. Some, You have placed there so that i can become stronger and more firm. Some, you have placed them to brighten up my day. I thank You for the kids you have placed in my everyday. They jus seem to be the candles that the flame will burn on eternally. though some jus want to burn themselves out asap. I thank You for the lessons I have learnt and the happiness I have experienced in this colourful life of mine. I thank You for all these things, in Jesus name.

1 comment: