Tuesday, March 6

6th March 2007

2 happy things to mention about.

1) My CT had nothing but praises for my first lesson plan. Hahah.. Felt so good! She actually says that i did very well as my lesson plan was detailed and progressive. It will help both me and the students to learn from one another. My lesson plan covers both the weaker and better students. Haha.. Hope i can keep this up.

2) I don know why but my tuition kids' families keep introducing me new tution lobangs. As mentioned in my previous blog, one of my tuition kid, the one tat lives in a house 3 times bigger than mine, intro me one @ Tampines (which i accept cos i pai seh to reject). Then today, i went to another tuition. The mum ask me whether wan teach her friend's daughter who lives in Yishun. Also P4 and studies in Chong Fu. wow... Another 'smarty pants' student. Hopefully i get all P4 students then i can shake legs liao, haha... Don need to prepare so much for tuition. Just do one lesson plan and can cater to all. Hopefully, i can get this tuition lobang.

Today, the nightmare of choosing school for my final posting came back again. My CL dept HOD asak me whether wan go back to CH or nt after my prac. Actually, i also don know lehz. Initially, my heart was with TVPS but then, the friendly VP went off, the P retiring soon and my senior teacher also retiring soon. I now find no purpose in gg back liao. In CH, the teachers r a bit cold. But on the brighter side, i have some friends there who will be gg back after their prac too. Also, it is a mission school where i can enjoy the praise and worship during the morning and weekly assembly. Choice is often a stumbling block in our life journey.



ASK AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE. GLORY TO THE HIGHEST!

No comments: