Friday, March 23

Sad Sad Day

I went to my class today to do relief for their Eng teacher. I was trying my best to build rapport with them. However, the results told me that my aim was not achieved.

I muz admit. The first few times i went into 5D, i was very harsh on them. This was due to their ruly behaviour. Everyone was talking while their teacher was talking. OMG! I gt a shock of my life. Fearing the same might happen to me, i was very harsh on them on the few times i have with them initially.

There is this boy in my class called Zhengli. He is fat, rude, lazy and watever u can imagine a student can be, he is the one. I stepped into the class and he started to call me names. I've tried my best to ignore him but he is like, juz super loud lor. My CT has warned me about him and told me to ignore. Hence, i juz ignore. He juz thinks that i don dare to scold him and jus get from bad to worse.

I really don know wat to do. I juz kept my cool and went on with class. I endure the best i can. Finally, the bell rang. Without hesitation, i went out of the class without gretting the class and went straight to toilet. In the toilet, I juz break down. I felt so disappointed and stressed. I wan to help the class achieve better grades. Am i really tat lousy? Am i really not suitable for teaching? Felt so sad and demoralised ever since i joined the service.

Father, I hav lost all strength. Please give me the power once again.

No comments: