Tuesday, March 13

13th March 2007

Cleared my debts liao... Feb is so terrible. Have to pay so many things. Luckily Mar is here and i've cleared my debts liao.

Jus accepted another tuition assignment. P4 again.. Hahah... Don know why gt so many P4 students' parents so anxious over the results. One good thing abt this assignment, its very near my house. Onli 3 bus stop! After this tuition, then i go for another tuition. Hahah... Hopefully i can save more $$$... Wan hav as much money as possible.

Went to seletar reservoir wif my buddy yesterday. The feeling's so good. When was the last tnime i went there? Hmmmm... Its last yr liao. Bought dabao then went there to eat. The sea breeze was blowing and the food was nice. Gt friends beside me. Wat more can i ask for? Perhaps my gf? Hahah.... But the feeling was good. I felt free for the 1st time in don know how many months. Felt as if i can now really take a breathe.

One of my friend is admitted into hospital again. I am not sure wat happen. He was admitted into hospital a few days ago to do a op. It was a success. But not sure why he was admitted into hospital again. He jus says that he is not feeling well and his nose bled quite a bit and he vomitted a lot. Haiz... Hope everything will be fine for him. Will include him in my prayers for him. I know tat he's quite worried abt this. Hope everything will go on smoothly.

Give glory to the Highest and he will reward you a thousand fold. Father, i hope that all of friends and me will move on in life smoothly. May all demons in us leave us and give us more the reasons to glorify you in Jesus name!

No comments: